Friday, March 2, 2018

AE Story Kits ~ Today's Details!

Happy Friday Crafty Friends!  Since I've been so hit and miss with posting lately, I thought I'd load up this blog post with several pages from my son's junior year 2016 marching band season.  I'm so happy that I was able to finish up all of his junior year & have now started on his senior year.

For my first page, I used several items from the Ali Edwards Details Story Kit & Story Stamp, as well as one of the cards from All the Love kit & embellishments from the Time Story kit. 




This next page features Ali Edwards digital journaling cards from the Best, Drive & the Go Story Kits.  I changed the colors in Photoshop Elements to match my page.  I also used embellishments I had left from the Week in the Life & December Daily projects.


The next double page spread features items from the Surprise Story Kit along with some embellishments from the Bond & Give kits.


And my last page for today features products from the Fun Story kit & some really old sticker letters I had in my stash.


Enjoy Your Day!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs