Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Project 52 ~ Week #52 & Final Page!

WOOHOOO ~ IT'S DONE!!!  I can't believe I finished my Project 52 within the same year and I even sent it off to the printer so I can insert them into my album later this week. 

For this picture heavy layout, I used the Comfort & Joy kit once again. I used this kit several times for December because it has so many different looks to it but all are very much Christmas.



For the final page of my album, I needed a back cover and selected several of my favorite photos from 2017.  I used the Everyday kit along with the Everyday Overlay kit and used half of a 12x12 layout.


I've already started setting up my 2018 Project 52 Album and I'll be sure to share those pages very soon. 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs