Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #27

Hello Peeps! I hope your week is going well and you are finding time to enjoy all that summer has to offer.  Last week we enjoyed lots of time with family and then I ended the week with our marching band seniors on their Senior Leadership Weekend.  What a blast & a great group of kids! However, it is a little bit bittersweet that my son {and youngest child} is a senior this year... I think it's going to be a pretty emotional year in band.  Band has been part of our family life for the last 10 years and this is it ~ what on earth will I do with all my spare time next year??

For my Week #27, I used the Coral Edition kit for my title, filler and journaling cards.  On the filler card at the bottom of the page, I may add some sort of embellishment or stamp once I have it printed. So far, I haven't printed any of my pages for this project so I may send them off this week.  I'm going print them as 12x12 pages and then I will cut them down the middle with my paper trimmer and display them in a 6x12 album.  I'll post some pictures once I have that done.



Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs