Friday, May 19, 2017

Week in the Life ~ Day #7 Saturday

Well I've made it through WITL & today is the last post for this project!  This turned out to be a pretty involved project, but I really enjoyed it.  However, once a year is good enough for me.  I enjoyed looking at & documenting my daily life more in depth ~ and it really does open your eyes to new things.

I used the Ali Edwards Week in the Life Kit {WITL}along with products from the monthly Ali Edwards Story Kits & Story Sets, additional Ali Edwards stamp setsAli Edwards WITL digital templates, and stamps & project life cards from Studio Calico.  My Friday pages once again I begin with one of the layered templates that I put over my 6x8 photograph.  I used this year's Ali Edwards template package and used Photoshop Elements to add the text under the date.

Note: if you contemplate doing this project {which I highly recommend}, come up with a daily format for your pages and stick to it.  It makes the project much more manageable.


Transparent divider with the day embellishments.


Here is my journaling page in the 3x8 protector.



And the opposite side.


I wanted to make sure to take a picture of our home for the book and date night!



Lots of pictures of my son and his beautiful prom date.



A bunch of great band kids & a photo of me with Matt.



 A few more favorite prom pictures using one of the layered templates.



and the final page of Saturday's pages and the end of my album.


If you missed any days of this album, check out this link!
I hope you enjoyed seeing a Week in My Life.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs