Friday, May 12, 2017

Week in the Life ~ Day #4 Wednesday

Welcome back to my blog and more pages from my WITL project.  As I mentioned on previous days, I purchased the Ali Edwards Week in the Life Kit {WITL}.  In addition to the kit, I also used supplies from the monthly Ali Edwards Story Kits & Story Sets, additional Ali Edwards stamp setsAli Edwards WITL digital templates, and stamps & project life cards from Studio Calico.  

Today I have Wednesday's pages to share and I begin with one of the layered templates that I put over my 6x8 photograph.  I used this year's Ali Edwards template package and used Photoshop Elements to add the text under the date.



Here is the Wednesday divider decorated.



I purchased the 3"x 8" page protectors and used them for my daily journaling.  I added the box at the top for each day along with the date using the Digital kit called Daily Story Boxes.  Once printed and cut, I took a Stampin' Up marker (Baja Breeze) and added some color to the box.


Today's journaling was longer, so I shifted the summary card to the full page.  The "W" at the bottom of the 3 x 8 page is from the 2015 December Daily kit this year.  The "W" from the WITL kit was too wide for the page protector.   I also used the Ali Edwards Lens Story Set stamps for the This Life card.


I asked my kids and husband to send me a photo of their view and each of them did.  So I added those photos and descriptions to each photo.  The opposite page just has little bits and pieces from my day.


More stories from my day.



Everyday stuff... the Bring on the Routine stamp is from the Ali Edwards stamp set called What Today Looked Like



For the last page I used another Ali Edwards layered template.



Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs