Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #19

Some projects are long and more time-consuming... like my WITL album.  And then some are quick and easy to make and post... like Project 52 using the Project Life App!  I know I've said this before, but this project would never be done, let alone caught up, if it wasn't for the App.

For the cards this week, I used the September Skies kit in the project life App and I also added some photo overlays from the Currently kit.



Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kendra,
I make 11x11 / 12x12 albums.
I would love to use some of your templates but I can't find a place to download from your site.
Could you kindly email me directly at michele25mimi@gmail.com
(ONE L in Michele)

Thanks for your kindness.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs