Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #15

I was horrible about taking pictures last week... there I said it!  It was a pretty quiet week and honestly, it didn't occur to me to pull out my camera.  Then on Thursday, it got super busy!  My daughter and her boyfriend came home for Easter break.  Since I didn't have a ton of pictures from earlier in the week, I decided that I would still journal the entire week, but use photos from Saturday when we had lots of family activities.  This is the first time I've done that in 15 weeks of this Project 52... so that's not so bad.  

For this page, I used the Playground kit in the Project Life App.  I love how colorful it is but leaves just enough white space so the photos stand out.

Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs