Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hip Kit ~ Today Was...

Hello Friends!  A few weeks ago I pulled out one of our trip albums that I haven't done anything with & decided to do a few pages.  I shared a few of the 12x12 layouts already, but this page is one of the pocket pages.


Since I had been working with my Hip Kits, I decided to continue with them & put together a few pocket cards using past kits.  There are so many great pieces in these kits, but I'm not always in love with the Project Life cards so I wanted to dress them up a bit.  The colors in my daughter's top fit perfectly with the cards I ended up making.


Well I'm off to start a new project... just need to figure out what exactly I feel like working on today.  ;)

Have a Fab Day!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs